Monday 22 July 2013

Santosh pawar marriage ceremony..

Its One the most important and happiest day of my life..

May 20, 2013. It was supposed to be a momentous occasion---the day I would walk down the aisle in my mother's lace wedding gown, peonies in hand, best friend at my side, family and friends looking on with joy. It was supposed to be the day I started a new chapter, the day my dreams would be fulfilled. Little did I know, God had other plans.

As I prepared to post about our wedding day, I realized that it is quite impossible to post how I felt that day. And, as I flipped through the pages of our wedding album, I realized that it would be similarly difficult to choose just a few pictures to share with you.

So, I'm going to share one very special story about that day, and a few pictures. Well, maybe more than a few...but, some of my favorites, and a few that will help tell a picture story of our day.






Santosh & Reshma



1 comment:

  1. how sweet perfect couple... pakka made for each other...:)

    ReplyDelete